Female Makers & Users of Technology
Startup Weekend Wants You !
Have you been thinking about an app you would like to create? Or a new business idea that you feel could work? Are you running a small business and have a tech idea that would help boost its growth? Well then the Startup Weekend in Dublin is just the place for you. It’s on the 21st, 22nd and 23rd of November in Google, Dublin, Ireland.
For ticket details check out eventbrite. There are all sorts of reasons for not going, its on at the weekend, I’m not technical, I don’t know anyone. I hear this a lot. And yes these are real reasons for not going yet think about the reasons to go.
1) You might get to scratch that itch of an idea that won’t go away.
2) You could meet the best developer ever to help build your app.
3) You could learn that your business idea is viable or not. (either way you win)
4) You might meet some great people and build some business contacts.
5) You’ll learn more about coding, developing and designing.
6) You’ll get to pitch and share your idea with many people. Make it REAL !
What can you do? We want you to think about Startup Weekend for a moment and what it could do for you. This is a chance to really flesh out an idea you have. Gain access to all the people that could help make that idea grow and become a reality in the one place, in the one weekend.
So if you are passionate about an idea or simply curious about what involved in getting an idea off the ground then Startup Weekend is that place for you.